It's a mobilty issue...
By flying around I could travel greater distances more easily and not be tied up in the limitations of teleporting, or having to sight the location first.
I also enable more command of a battlefield, with the obvious limitation of becoming a greater target... Well at least I wouldn't have to worry about dead people getting near me again, I don't like the undead. They freak me out. I'm sure the strength of my barrier and the greater mobility would aleviate any shortcomings entailed in becoming a greater target.
Now, where would I find a fly spell? Should I try and make one for myself? Is there an artifact that would give me the ability? Perhaps an enchanted item some know it all nerdy Wizard has?
I could always sneak into Vexil and get the spell. But there's a chance I'd be found out before even sighting it in the library. Or I could go back to Norstran- I'm sure they'd give it to me...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

only if you said please
ReplyDelete