Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mundane thought processes are so... Mundane

Hey.
If you're gonna fuck around diddling about the use of magic against a bunch of elementals who are now openly using magic against you to halt your advance in an already expensive campaign. You rightly deserve to lose your crown.
Why do people persist with nobility? It's just the fastest way to destablise an already existing power structure. Power corrupts and all that after all (maybe I should pay attention to my own thought processes on occasion).
Well I'm through fucking around. Teldamin has given me direction for the first time in my life (and I used to think Wizards were a bunch of dickless homos...). I know what I'm about now. And I just have to figure out how to get it.

I won't allow anything to sway me from the path I've chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment