Friday, November 6, 2009

Understando the magic?

Disciplines Pursuant in Magic

Why would anybody want to use magic?
Power. Magic is the seductive path to power. Be all you can be and more. Shape the world around you to your image. Destroy at a whim. Dictate the perceptions of those around you. Heal and cure in an instant. Know the motives and feelings of others. Smite your enemies.

Magic is the stuff of life. It can be tapped and manipulated by a practitioner of the art (magic isn't only for some talented people born able to use, we can all use it if only the desire to learn is there, just like reading and writing)... Though it is meaningless without skill.

Well there are different ways to partake of magic, just like there are differing ways to breath. The way I use magic and a knob head parasite (cleric) use magic are different. I'll use my own living energies and latent energy from nearby to create a spell effect. Therefore a spell I use, indirectly uses me as fuel. While a leach (cleric), will use magic that is fuelled by their faith. She'll (see what I did there... I called those kiddie fucker clerics girls, cause they take it up the ass) draw the energy mostly from her sugar daddy and some (small amount) from herself from channelling the energies of the spell effect. Usually this means that the spell effects are limited to those that require contact with the target. Though in special circumstances (primarily witches) the parasite is granted "powers" that mimic magic through the use of a pact.

So what have I told you here? I've let you in on the secret that anyone can tap into magical energies. I shown you that clerics really are gay. And I've alluded your dreary existence to the knowledge that Magic is not to be feared, but rather embraced for what it is. Unless you're a stupid orc who thinks that swinging a sword is the only path pursuant in life.

1 comment:

  1. Dorc can tap into your magic, by sticking a spear up your ass and watching the 'magic' leak down its shaft . . . hmmmmm shoudnt have said it like that, just get you all gayed up ready for gay magicy ass fun.

    ReplyDelete