Monday, November 30, 2009

Of Stuff

"Stuff" is just my name for the stuff that threads are made of. I think one of my lecturers called it the emotional gumption of the universe. I thought stuff was simpler to say. The term he used was more or less correct though. More in the fact that "stuff" seems to have emotional flavour. What I would call fire feels angry and hot and earth feels stoic and threatening. You get the drift. And Less in the fact that the gumption part is... unpredictable. Some places the stuff flows very easily, other times the stuff has to be pulled along and constantly realigned within the matrix as if fighting you.

I'm sure there's alot more to stuff than what I feel.

I can honestly say... I really don't know what stuff is. But I can use it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment